1 de ago. de 2010

Som da Semana

Quem não gosta dos Strokes é bobo, sem-sal e vai ter 20 anos de azar!... :p Música: You Only Live Once Artista: The Strokes Oooooh Some people think that are always right Others are quiet and uptight Others they seem so very nice nice nice nice nice oh oh In fact they might feel sad and wrong Oh no twenty nine different atributes And only seven that you like, oh oh twenty ways to see the world, oh oh Or twenty ways to start a fight oh oh Oh don't dont don't Get out! shh-shh-shh...I can't see the sunshine I'll be waiting for you baby 'Cause I'm true Sit me down Shut me up I'll calm down And I'll get along with you Ooooooo-ooooo-ooooooh A man don't notice what they got oh Women think of that a lot one thousand ways to please your man oh oh Not even one requires a plan, i know Countless odd religions too It doesn't matter which you choose a stubborn way to turn your back oh, this I've tried and now refuse Oh don't don't don't Get out! shh-shh-shh...I can't see the sunshine I'll be waiting for you, baby 'Cause I'm true Sit me down Shut me up I'll calm down And I'll get along with you Alright.. Shut me up Shut me up up up up up And I'll get along with you...

Um comentário:

George Bueno disse...

Gostei!!!

Rock é sempre bom! ehehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...